The La Jolla Town Council was formed in 1950 as a consortium of several civic and
business organizations to provide La Jollans with a forum for debate, discussion, action
on community concerns, and to advise local, state and federal governments of the
community’s position on these issues.
La Jolla needs YOU! La Jolla’s future is in your hands, please make your voice heard
through your membership.
Please contact us if you would like to join the Town Council, or join NOW by choosing your membership level + BUY NOW button below.
La Jolla Membership Benefits
The La Jolla Town Council is a thoroughly democratic organization. Its mission is to work
proactively as a unifying voice on behalf of the entire La Jolla Community.
- Federal, State and Local Government Liaison
- Current information at our website: www.lajollatowncouncil.org
- Town Council committee membership
- Voting privileges in Trustee elections
La Jolla Town Council Activities
- SunSetters – Social & Business opportunity. Networking on the 3rd Thursday of the month for after hours 5-7 p.m., no-host mixers
- Regular monthly meetings, 2nd Thursday of the month at 5p, La Jolla Rec Center
- Candidates Debates and Political ForumsLa Jolla Town Council Holiday Festival & Christmas Parade
- Committee work on: Traffic, Parking, Litter, Parks & Beaches, Business & Profession and more
Business Member Benefits
- Referral Service – All inquires received at the Town Council are referred directly to Town Council members
- Advocate for Business – Direct impact on issues such as traffic, parking and sign ordinances
- New Members Profile – Free publicity with announcement of the new Town Council membership and introduction at La Jolla Town Council meeting.
Please contact our office if you would like to join the Town Council, or join NOW by choosing your membership level + PAY NOW button below.
Our regular office hours are:
Monday through Thursday: 10:00 to 2:00pm
La Jolla Town Council
1150 Silverado Street, La Jolla, CA 92037