La Jolla Town Council hosted the first inaugural State of La Jolla Address
Please find the links to each of the speakers below:
- Joe LaCava, President of the La Jolla Community Planning Association
- C.A. Marengo, President of the La Jolla Village Merchant Association
- Tim Lucas, Chairman of La Jolla Shores Association
- Cindy Greatrex. Vice President of La Jolla Parks and Recreation
- Dan Allen, President of La Jolla Parks and Beaches
- Todd Lesser, President of the La Jolla Traffic and Transportation
- Steve Haskins, President of the La Jolla Town Council
February 19th, 2015
The La Jolla Town Council is a non-profit, volunteer organization serving residents and businesses and assisting the many visitors who enjoy “the jewel by the sea”. The Council’s mission is to work proactively as a unifying voice on behalf of the entire La Jolla Community.
It meets regularly the second Thursday of the month at 5:00 p.m. at the La Jolla Recreation Center, 615 Prospect Street. The Town Council is supported entirely through the volunteer memberships of residents and businesses in La Jolla. Various committees conduct the work of the Town Council.
Come to our monthly SunSetter Mixer every 3rd Thursday from 5pm-7pm to meet and mingle with your community leaders from politics, the arts, and non-profits, as well as merchants, business professionals, and neighbors!
La Jolla Town Council
1150 Silverado Street, La Jolla, CA 92037